Saturday, May 14, 2011

KAALIYAN'S ILLUSTRATIONS



1.1"Don`t be sad"

Dont be sad when your closed one with you...
Dont cry when he is ready to wipe your tears.. Because, every drop of your tears will multiply
there...:)

1.2 "love"

When you walk away, My eyes will make me blind..
Ears will make me duff.. And my heart will make me dead.."

1.3 "lost"

I thought thats my way, But, thats not..!
I thought thats my dreams,
But, thats not..!
I thought thats my heart,
But , thats not..! I dont know where I lost them..
I dont know where I find them.. But I have to live..
Survive all those challenges..
I JUST BORN TO LIVE..:)

1.4 "life in metro"

Its dark.. Where life called sick..
Where money called everything..
Where womens called just a showbizz.. I realized that darkness is the reality..
I realized that is the life..
I realized that is the fun... Hell, I am walking through that darkness..
Where evil making love with humans.. Fuck!!
That is what I can murmer right now...:|

1.5 " I am in love"

It was a shadow..
Doesnt have any soul.. But still following me, It was a dream..
Doesnt have any sense,
Still driving my hopes... And it was my love,
Doesnt have any sense..
Doesnt have any logic.. But still.. I am calling its my love..."

1.6 "waiting"

I am thirst.. I am hungry..
I am tired.. I have my wallet full,
But my heart is empty..
I have my menu full,
But my eyes are blind..
I have my table full ov dishes,
But my tongue is tasteless.. Because,
I am waitng for you here..!

1.7 " viraham"

ariyan vykippoyo Ariyilla,
Pakshe, njn ariyunnathentho
Enne ariyunnilla..
Kinakkalellam vilari verunnu,
Pranayam.. Athenthanu?

1.8 :)
Come if you wish to, Be with me if you needs to.
You will not know how much I means to until I kill
my dreams,
I wanted to states nothing but,
You are the owner of my heart..!

1.9 " final lines for you"

And in the end I can see the empty road, the dry n hot wind, damn.
I began to walk alone
Where I supposed to find your footprints.
Even my shadow left me
So that I could not find anything to hide .
Because I hate to cry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment